Success in sales and localisation of value creation
Emerging protectionism is putting pressure on the company’s classic export model. The new reality can best be gauged in defence and aerospace markets, where government clients include added value, offset and the development of local skills as an important criterion in the decision to purchase.
We work with you to develop a sales strategy customised to your unique situation. Particularly in complex system bids, the correct bid strategy, professional implementation of customer requirements and the right network increase your chances of winning.
We can support you using our experience in preparing complex system bids.
- Revision of sales strategy
- Adapting sales structure and sales organisation
- Implementation of compliance measures in the sales process and with sales intermediaries
- Increase efficiency in the bid preparation process
- Support in complex system bids
Effective and efficient bid preparation processes
When implementing projects, an international technology corporation repeatedly encounters project margin erosion, which can usually be traced back to problems and mistakes in the bid preparation phase.
- Revision of the bid preparation processes, bid organisation and the bid approval process
- Introduction of a maturity model, specification of minimum requirements and points of intersection
- Increased level of detail and planning quality for recurring weaknesses, such as time schedules, risks
- Introduction of new KPI in variable compensation
Significant increase in profitability of incoming orders.
Your Contact Person