Success in sales and localisation of value creation
The changing geopolitical situation, supply chain issues related to the Covid-19 pandemic and emerging protectionism are putting pressure on the companies’ classic export model. The new reality can best be gauged in defence and aerospace markets, where government clients include added value, offset and the development of local skills as an important criterion in the decision to purchase.
We work with our clients to develop a sales strategy customised to their unique situation. Particularly in complex system bids, the correct bid strategy, professional implementation of customer requirements and the right network increase your chances of winning.
We use our experience to assist our clients from the aerospace and defence industry with preparing complex system bids.
- Revision of sales strategy
- Adapting sales structure and sales organisation
- Implementation of compliance measures in the sales process and with sales intermediaries
- Increase efficiency in the bid preparation process
- Support in complex system bids
Effective and efficient bid preparation processes
When implementing projects, an international technology corporation repeatedly encounters project margin erosion, which can usually be traced back to problems and mistakes in the bid preparation phase.
- Revision of the bid preparation processes, bid organisation and the bid approval process
- Introduction of a maturity model, specification of minimum requirements and points of intersection
- Increased level of detail and planning quality for recurring weaknesses, such as time schedules, risks
- Introduction of new KPI in variable compensation
Significant increase in profitability of incoming orders.
Your Contact Person
Dr. Mike Körner