Speed-up complex programmes
Defence and aerospace companies usually have a high level of competence in programme management and professional execution processes. Nevertheless, delays, immense cost increases, and performance limitations occur regularly. The challenges in a complex programme vary greatly according to project specifics and phase in the project life cycle. With our ACTRANS programme assessment methodology, we help the programme to gain transparency and identify typical weaknesses and risks.
We help our clients from the aerospace and defence sector to sustainably speed-up their programmes and to identify levers for operational improvements.
- Programme reviews / red team reviews / programme audits
- Increasing the efficiency of project development and execution processes
- Hybrid development processes (Agile & V-Model)
- Management of internal / external interfaces
- Support in difficult project phases
Improving programme control
An international technology group has recurring time and cost overruns in programme execution. During execution, the project margin deteriorates by an average of 4% compared to the initial contract calculation.
- Revision of the programme review process, including a higher level of detail on weaknesses.
- Establishment of regular communication between programmes and the Executive Board
- Adjustment of monthly progress monitoring and margin development
- Establishment of new project roles and their training (PMO, planner, claim manager)
- Adjustment of variable compensation / target agreements
Increased transparency regarding project complexity and risks. It is expected that the early countermeasures will lead to a significant reduction in margin erosion.
Your Contact Person
Dr. Mike Körner