Everybody is talking about cybersecurity. The number of hacker attacks is increasing and the sometimes-severe impacts on affected companies and institutions become visible. However, serious incidents are usually an unfortunate concatenation of weak spots: human error, negligence, design flaws.
Whilst cybersecurity mainly deals with technical solutions that safeguard data confidentiality and that guarantee integrity as well as availability in case of attack, our consulting focus is on the cyber resilience of civil and military platforms.
Most notably, we support our clients from the aerospace and defence industry about necessary adjustments of organisation and processes to allow for the introduction of inherent design features to prevent and withstand attacks.
- Cybersecurity analysis of existing products
- Support for the introduction of open system architecture approaches
- Necessary adjustments of organisation and processes to improve cyber resilience
- Support for the introduction of certifications, e.g. ISO33000 (SPICE)
- Project-related IT security concepts, accreditation by DEUmilSAA, accreditation with BSI specification
- Support with development of safety targets e.g. functional safety according to EN61508
- Development of applicable norms and standards
- Provision of training courses and coaching
Your Contact Person
Dr. Marco Soijer